:)

:)

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

It's Okay Now

  So. I know I havent posted in a while... But there has been some things going on that prevented me to getting to it. But if you can just sit tight and listen, I'll tell you all about it. Deal? Okay. So I dont think I have ever told you this,  a couple of months ago, my a1c was 15. that's unreadable and very dangerous. But it wasn't just one time. It was five times in a row. I know you're probably thinking, " Why is your a1c so high that it's unreadable?" But give me a chance to explain will you? It was high because I went through a fase. The next question you probably are thinking about asking is probably, "What phase makes a girl like you want to almost kill yourself?". But that wasn't my intention. I didn't exactly know that was happening.... But the phase was that i didn't feel like it was important for me to take any medicine or check my blood sugar or do any of that important stuff. I thought that diabetes was just a dream and that soon I would wake up. But that was obviously a big mistake. Would you like to know how? Well, I'll tell you.
   It was a mistake because a lot of stuff was happening to me. I was getting very sick and very skinny.... Like very skinny. Then I was warned that if I continued to do wrong, I would be moved into a foster home... And that they would take my mom to jail. And that would probably never see her again. I didn't want that to happen.. So I woke up, realized that it was real... And that I had to save myself... So I did what I was supposed to do. I started checking my blood sugar and being honest about it. I started taking my medicine and being honest about it... Then my next doctors appointment was wonderful.. Now my a1c is 11.8. That's better than it was. But still not quite right. Well now you know it all.... There will be more. But I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.  Bye guys!!!