:)

:)

Monday, July 14, 2014

Am I Sour Or Sweet?

Okay so I think I am in deep trouble. Probably most likely trouble you couldn't even imagined..... I am being accused of stealing. FOOD! I am being accused of stealing food . My mom cooked some chicken the other night and she told me to put the stuff up. So I did , then I went to bed. Then yesterday, when we got back form church, she asked me if I could give it to her. SO I went to go look in the fridge I could not find it anywhere. Anyway long story short, she thinks I took it. But I'm innocent I tell you! INNOCENT! But  even if I did take it, why could I lie? So i ask you to vote. Do you think I am a sour crook, or a sweet angel?
Vote now by email at sugarmakesmesick@gmail.com,tweets @sugarfreestacey, or keeks @sugarfreestacey or @TooMuchStacey.