:)

:)

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Stacey's 4th Doctor

Hello world of Sugar Makes Me Sick!!!!
  Stacey here. So let me tell you about my fourth doctor. Now Before I get started,m you might be wondering 'How in the world does someone in the whole world have four doctors'? Well,it's pretty simple. She's not the type of doctor that gives you check ups . She's a type of doctor that helps you with your problem. Her name is Dr.Roberts. She is AMAZING!!! Ihave never said this about anyone before but she is different. HS ekind of understood what I was saying . Even though she isn't dealing with what im dealing with, she said what I was telling her was pretty much what every teen diabetic was telling her. I'm Glad that iI went. Its kind of nice talking to someone outside of family evrey once in a while. Well I'm going to see her Tuesday. Wish me luck.


Any Qusetions or Comments?
Email Me: suagrmakesmesick@gmail.com
                    Or
Twitter:@sugarfreestacey
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!