:)

:)

Monday, October 26, 2015

Halloween Time : The Candy Problem

 Do you want to hear the most spookiest of the spooky, the most terrifying of the terrifying story ever? Well if not, stop reading and sign off because even if you don't want to, I'm going to tell you any way. It was about two years ago on a dark and stormy night. A little girl who shall remains nameless went to a Halloween party... She could eat all if the candy she wanted. She could have had all of the things and treats and sodas she wanted.... But then, the most terrible thing happened to her...... Can you guess what happened? She became a diabetic at the age of 12 years old... Scary right? And the girl who shall remain nameless. That was me. Any way, that used to be my life. I used to go to my cousins Halloween parties and eat and drink anything that I wanted. But now I can't. But I still can eat candy. Just not the real stuff. You know. The whoppers, jolly ranchers, everlasting gobbstoppers etc. But there is still good candy out there. Thanks to the people who love me so much , there's this thing called sugar free candy. Now don't get so excited. I know like what is that, right? But stuff like this is out there for us. So whenever you wanna go to a party that has candy, especially a Halloween party, do what my mom did. Get a couple of pieces and then give it to your parents. Or just bring you own candy to the party. I would lobe to tell you more, but you're going to have to watch me on YouTube... Tonight go to YouTube and search Sugar Makes Me Sick and watch and subscribe. By guys...✌✌✌✌✌✌ #T1D