:)

:)

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Another Doctor....

I'm getting kind of tired of all of these doctor visits. Primary doctor, Endocrinologist (hope I spelled that right), and today the ophthalmologist. She is a doctor that specializes on diabetics. My mom and I were waiting in the waiting room and there were a lot of people there that are waaay older than both of us. LOL!
But the doctor was really nice and we weren't there long.






When I got home, I was feeling real bad, tho. My level were in the 500s so my mom had to call Dr V (my endocrinologist). I had to check for ketones (eeww!) and take a few correction doses. Then she checked it at 3 this morning and it was 55!!! What in the world??!!

I'm feeling a little better today so I'm on my way to school. I CANNOT miss another Spanish class.
TTYL Sugars....
OAN PLEASE go follow me on Twitter
@SugarFreeStacey