:)

:)

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Mommas Still Got it!!!!!

Hey world of sugar makes me sick!!!!! This is Stacey again. Sorry that i was gone for so long. But im mot here to talk about that right now. I'm here to talk about my amazballs mother that i love so very much. Today is her birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMIE!!!!!! My mom is so amazing. She does everything for me and I'm just thankful that i have a mom who cares and love me dearly. My mom rocks at what she calls "The Hardest job in the world. But even though shes kind of getting old, she still got it. so i wish her an Happy Birthday today.



Oh!!!!!! And dont think that I forgot about the sugar free snacks. Please post on twitter or email me @sugarfreestacey and sugarmakesmesick@gmail.com
Thank you talk to again later!!!!!!!!!!!