:)

:)

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Grannys House

Hey Guys!!!!! I'm over my gran mothers house(We call her granny) She cooking breakfast  now but she says hello world!!!(LOL)But anyway my blood sugar was high this morning and I couldn't figure out why. But then I knew. I WENT TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!.I had a salad but no cake and, then when I got back I had 2 pieces of pizza, but then it came to me. I HAD CANDY BEFORE I WENT TO BED. (THIS SUCKS). OMG!!! I only had two pieces of candy but I know that that was wrong but my aunt said I could have two pieces.(NEVER LISTEN TO MY AUNT AGAIN). But I didn't have cake so I did what she said. But it's okay. I know that even candy can hurt you and me. Well I'm gonna go eat breakfast now(Sausage and eggs!!!YUM)
Follow me on twitter @sugarfreestacey or email for with questions at sugarmakesmesick@gmail.com